A compromised skin barrier can lead to dryness and itching—and aggravate skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. A moisturizing cream can help reinforce the skin barrier with hydrating ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, or a ceramide cream that replenishes essential skin barrier components. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream acts as both by effectively hydrating as it helps restore the skin’s protective barrier. Developed with dermatologists and ideal for dry and very dry skin on the face and body, this rich, non-greasy, fast-absorbing moisturizing cream features three essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and the patented time-release MVE Delivery Technology for all-day hydration. Suitable for sensitive skin, this oil-free and fragrance-free ceramide cream also helps the skin hold on to moisture while improving its look and feel.
This formula is:
- Suitable for dry and very dry skin on the face and body
- Non-comedogenic, oil-free, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and suitable for sensitive skin
- Developed with dermatologists
This formula contains:
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient helps attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration.
How to use
Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician. Use alone or with CeraVe® Cleansers.
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.